Thursday, September 20, 2007

Graville Island Tea Company Concept Logo


This is an ongoing project for our infographic motion piece. Our theme for the project is "The Creative Process of Corporate Identity", and it would be a step-by-step process of the entire development on designing a logo. I did a couple of rough sketches during the first stage then slowly the idea kept on evolving until achieving the final result. At the moment these are just some of sample work I came up with in designing the logo for Granville Island Tea Company and decided to go for something simple and easy to recognize.

On topmost shows the final result (so far...) and at the bottom part shows the transition of the concept from the first initial designs moving up to the final draft.

4 comments:

Tyler Egeto said...

Hey Lexter, that is looking great. When I first looked at it I immediately got the tea connection. Honestly, I asked myself for a second if that was not the current logo. Great work man! Very professional.

Lexter said...

thanks dude :D the elephant image got stuck in my head hehe

Unknown said...

Does this logo belong to a company or was it created purely for a project?

If it doesn't belong to a company would you be willing to sell the design?

Lexter said...

hi william, if you wish to discuss about details please feel free to contact me through lexterang27@gmail.com. we could talk from there.

cheers!