Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Bubble Tea Logo





Due to some constrains in the project brief we could not use Granville Island Tea Company as our sample branding for infographics, so me and SuhYang decided on doing bubble tea instead. Since we already started the process of designing an elephant and a teapot combine in one to represent tea, we change the color and added little bubbles to the logo. I've change the design of the stout as well to give it more of a well rounded curve to show that the elephant is producing bubbles. The colors that I've picked for this logo has change for the fact that our target market are mostly students, which comprises of a younger demographic.

The logotype chosen for this piece was to pick a font that would correlate with the roundness of the images especially the bubbles elements. So that throughout the entire logo there would be continuity with all the elements. This is just the first draft of designs I came up with today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The bubbles and thin lines within the elephant would not be visible from 5 steps away, thus the logo will do less to capture tea buyers' interests.

IMO the circle around the mark is quite unnecessary. Why not point the snout forward like a real teapot and add some fur to the end of the tail?

BTW Cooper is a really apt face for the type.

Lexter said...

thanks for your comments i'll keep those in mind :)

augenstern said...

hello Lexter !!
my name is farzad and i am from Austria !!
I have one question ? I am looking for a bubble tea logo and find your idea very cool and cute ,maybe you're selling your logo ??or loss on a new contend ?
If you are interested
sorry man for my english .....
my e-mail is farzad4020@hotmail.com
reg..... farzad